Saturday, December 13, 2008


My sister passed away this year on April 8th, 2008. She was one of most unselfishness people that I have ever known. She spent most of her adult life assisting children in the community as an early childhood teacher. Memories of her growing up were of her playing with dolls, taking caring of me and teaching me about the rights and wrongs of life. Her memory is as fresh in my mind as they have ever been and I deeply miss her. She was stern with her empathy to help others, as she always knew what was best and would always expect others to do what was ethical. Her touch and disposition will live on forever within my heart. Until I am able to see her again, I have the pleasure to see her 4 wonderful children; Tori, Abby, Hayden and Andrew. Our family will celebrate her life on Dec. 29th by donating money to a cancer research fund. Please keep posted for more information on the fund we choose, as any donation to that fund will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment